New Night photography rig.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Made ya look. But it is my new rig for night photography and some images from the maiden voyage out with it. Makes going hours away to dark skies much easier and cheaper than finding a hotel. Set it up and just camp where you shoot.

It was a full moon night and it was one of the hottest days of the year here but the test was a success. Looking forward to getting out and doing some nature and night time photography as it cools down.

RedRockCanyon-Camping-5-HDR-Edit.jpg

RedRockCanyon-Camping-28-Min Horizon Noise-Edit.jpg

RedRockCanyon-Camping-96-Edit.jpg

I am looking forward to the YouTube video showing what happens as you’re running down I40 at 70 mph with that on the back😶‍🌫️

I am looking forward to the YouTube video showing what happens as you’re running down I40 at 70 mph with that on the back😶‍🌫️

LOL, that won't be happening. It all folds up in to a nice little carry bag. Set it up when I get on location in about 20-30 minutes.

Very nice! I'm looking at pre-owned camper options for that reason. Otherwise, it's just throw the tent and cot in the back of the Rogue Sport and go, which isn't a bad thing.

Some friends of ours made a round trip from Orlando to Washington state last summer with a pickup bed tent. I couldn't do it anymore, the heat/humidity does me in.

Enjoy your new "night rig"!

Nice set and yeah, good for when it cools down. A couple degrees too warm and you can't sleep. Nice rig, btw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back