NEW NIKON 18-200 VR2 LENS VS VRI?

Dude kill the caps or some folks are going to stop responding. I know I will. In fact, I barely read your question.

For what it's worth the 18-200 has quite a few optical issues. It's a handy lens, but when you're spending that much money you may consider something with a bit more optical quality unless you have a particular need for a solid kick-around lens and nothing more (which it truly is).
+1. :thumbdown: on the all caps and bold.

you like the look but really its just the same as someone who writes with no punctuation it simply makes the entire thing very hard to read for my next trick i will write without using the spacebar there is a case where it does make sense its called small caps where the first letter of the sentence is larger but everything is still capitalised that gives you the caps shouting look without causing brain fatigue to all who try and respond

i agree i think that we all need to stop using punctuation and then on top of that how about if we all omit the caps and then ... oh forget it, let's all just go into "text talk".

how u doin if u can c me i can spl gud. :lmao:

omfg wtf! lol

I've already started seeing more ads on the net with prices for the new 18-200, it sure took it's time getting out there between the release date and the time it started to appear on the shelves.

BUT GUISE CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL AND BOLD MAKES IT EVEN COOLER AND IF YOU CANT DECIFER WHAT I SAI THEN OH LOOK I CAN USE ITALICS TO BREAK UP MY SENTENCES SEE I JUST STARTED A NEW SENTENSE HOW COOL IS THAT :lol:
COOL!!! HEE HEE COLOR IS TOTALLY RAD TOO

But yeah, about that 18-200 - waste of money. Just carry more primes and you'll be set and with better picture quality to boot :)

ROFL @ EPIC CAPS LOX

To the above poster: Primes make good images, but zooms make it easier to take more imo. I went a full year with just primes and I got some pretty photo's, but changing lenses and constantly carrying a bag of lenses with you gets old. I may just pick up an older one when gear junkies start dumping them for that extra stop of VR goodness.

Most reactions

Back