What's new

New Nikon D5100

Bruce_Wayne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got my new Nikon D5100 the other day and I've been trying to experiment with it a little every day. Thoughts? Ideas?

$CSC_0121.webp$DSC_0026.webp$DSC_0034.webp$DSC_0072.webp$DSC_0093.webp$DSC_0111.webp$DSC_0128.webp$DSC_0135.webp$DSC_0163.webp
 
Congrats for possessing Nik D5000 :D
I think flare and glare are dominating on many images, i am afraid. I like the snooker image very well
All The best
Stay along
regards :D
 
Just KEEP ON CLICKING!!!!! Keep experimenting, keep shooting, keep learning! I like the pool shots. I liked the shot into the sun. The night shot turned out pretty well too. Be careful on those mirror shots...too many of them and the camera will make ALL the pics turn out reversed!!! Just keep on shooting!
 
Thanks guys! :) You caught me red-handed, I love the look of certain glares/flares, but I can see how it could get old if it's in all of my pictures. I'll keep on keeping on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom