What's new

New Nikon lens dropping tomorrow, no idea what

Mbnmac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
Christchurch
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got back from camera shop his afternoon, and while there I heard the shop workers talking about a new Nikon release tomorrow (friday in NZ)
A quick internet search shows nothing, any ideas on what this could be if anything?
 
I have a friend who works at best buy that was telling me something like this also, I remember him saying something about a zoom lens with a max. f/2.8. But he is not a photographer so he could have been mistaken
 
Nikon have an announcement coming on the 9th of February 1 new lens and a refresh of the coolpix line predicted there is talk of a new 80-400 f4.

Its possible that they are talking about a new delivery like the 85mm f/1.4 or something like that.

But Nikon isn't announcing a new lens tomorrow sorry to disappoint! For more info check out Nikon Rumors
 
D800??????

Im thinking of a new body and Im between the D700 and D7000. If the D800 comes out no brainer.
 
If the D800 comes out no brainer.

Sure its possible. But there isn't any announcement tomorrow so nothing is coming...
 
betcha it's just coolpix.
 
I doubt there's going to be any announcement of a new DSLR body, but I wouldn't be surprise if there's a new lens because around this time last year they announced the 16-35 f/4 and nobody expected that one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom