New Orleans, Sidewalk performer.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an old shot from 2003, I was a freshman in highschool and just had a kodak digital camera. Well, the other day i remembered how i took some pictures in New Orleans... So i went back, found this one.. and processed it.

354370227_4hVkB-L.jpg

I like the processsing - has an almost 'old time' feel to it.

As the subject is rather centrally placed, and the two bystanders on the right don't really add anything to the shot (although the brickwork is nice), have you considered cropping it down, to put more focus on the saxophonist? (Just a thought)

I like the processsing - has an almost 'old time' feel to it.

As the subject is rather centrally placed, and the two bystanders on the right don't really add anything to the shot (although the brickwork is nice), have you considered cropping it down, to put more focus on the saxophonist? (Just a thought)

Well, at that time i knew nothing about photography, I was 15 and just had a digital camera on a choir trip to New Orleans.

I can try a different crop of it, only problem is.. the guy is actually out of focus.. which as of right now it can't be seen that bad, but of a tighter crop, i think it would be shown more.

If I were able to retake the photo right now.. I would have went more to the left of the picture to capture his sax case and block out those people/entrance to wherever that is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back