ineed2shoot
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2012
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have posted on flickr before not getting any replies i made a thread earlier but its been deleted or something, and i wasn't notified. So heres take 2.
View attachment 196941
View attachment 196952
View attachment 196963
View attachment 196974
View attachment 196985
View attachment 196996
View attachment 197007
8
I have more but this should be fine, even if its just criticism then i'm happy to have it
Thanks. (I used very old lenses with every photo using manual focus apart from picture 1)
View attachment 196941
View attachment 196952
View attachment 196963
View attachment 196974
View attachment 196985
View attachment 196996
View attachment 197007
8I have more but this should be fine, even if its just criticism then i'm happy to have it
