New Photographer seek C & C

trevortdogr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Pics of Downtown Des Moines, IA and Farmer's Market. All pics shot on Canon Rebel XT 50mm 1.8, shot in P mode with lens hood and are sooc.

Attachments

• $IMG_1855.JPG
    $IMG_1855.JPG
    895.5 KB · Views: 118
  • $IMG_1865.jpg
    $IMG_1865.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 117
  • $IMG_1873.jpg
    $IMG_1873.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • $IMG_1876.jpg
    $IMG_1876.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
  • $IMG_1882.jpg
    $IMG_1882.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
  • $IMG_1884.jpg
    $IMG_1884.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
  • $IMG_1886.jpg
    $IMG_1886.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
  • $IMG_1902.JPG
    $IMG_1902.JPG
    906.5 KB · Views: 104
None of these really do much for me, but I'm a portrait photographer.. lol They ones of the buildings seem underexposed, the one of the street musicians seem over exposed, and the tomato picture just isn't interesting at all. :\ sorry.
I like the puppy picture, but the crop on yours does nothing for me, and its a little dark. I think the subject you were trying to get was the dog and not the human (I'm guessing because you chopped the head off the man), so I took cropped it a little different as an example of what I'm talking about. :) I also brought up the exposure. Anyways, that is just my opinion! :)
$IMG_1876.jpg

None of these really do much for me, but I'm a portrait photographer.. lol They ones of the buildings seem underexposed, the one of the street musicians seem over exposed, and the tomato picture just isn't interesting at all. :\ sorry.
I like the puppy picture, but the crop on yours does nothing for me, and its a little dark. I think the subject you were trying to get was the dog and not the human (I'm guessing because you chopped the head off the man), so I took cropped it a little different as an example of what I'm talking about. :) I also brought up the exposure. Anyways, that is just my opinion! :)
View attachment 9937

Thanks for your critique, I'm learning to take quality pics so I appreciate it.

I like what you did with the dog pic, very good and you are right as I was trying to get the dog and not the human but after I looked at the shot I realized it would have been a better pic with all of the person in it.

Most reactions

Back