New Photographer [teen but serious]

tcragguci

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, my name is Toby but I am writing here on behalf of my friend Riley. I posted the below in the Introductions thread but maybe it belonged here instead, I hope I am not offending by double-posting, but please read on...

Riley is a senior in high school and to my eyes, he is developing a really impressive talent for photography. He is starting to share his work with the world on the internet but mainly to other teens like us who are always "ooh nice picture" lol. I think Riley would really value positive comments and also constructive criticism and any tips or ideas anyone here who is serious and willing to help/support might have to offer.

Anyway, you can view Riley's photo blog at: Riley Anderson Photography

Please, if you care to post or comment on his work please be constructive and do not spam him. I would like to help support my buddy and hearing feedback from adults who are good at photography would be a HUGE help to someone our age!

Thank you:D

Well.. Tell him to post here!

If he was really serious, I'd think he'd post his own information.. Just sayin' :sexywink:

Please tell Rudy to read up on how not to crop off the feet right at the ankles in standing family group shots.

Most reactions

Back