New Photographyer on TPF

whit~foto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitande.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd appreciate any feed back on these photos. Thanks!
:heart:
wf.

099.jpg

091.jpg

101.jpg

089.jpg

Thats cool you got some friends willing to help work with you........Cool Shots...........

Yes! A big family makes it accessible for models! They are obligated to ;)
Except for the chair... that isn't my family... prop only! But I'm sure you knew that...ha ha

#1 - Your subjects are out of focus and the tonal range of the image makes the B&W conversion rather bland. This needs a lot more contrast. The highlights on the door are distracting.

#2 - Not a good use of selective color. The face is hidden in the shadows and could have benefited from fill (reflector, etc).

#3 - This looks like a family snapshot, reinforced by things like the blown hots pots on faces. Focus seems to be on the tree behind the people?

#4 - This is a picture of a chair. It lacks anything interesting. The composition is nearly completely centered, there's not a whole lot of contrast, the lighting is not remarkable. There's no real 'wow' factor in the image at all.

You've got a lot of room for improvement. Keep at it, esp with that many models at your disposal.

#1 - Your subjects are out of focus and the tonal range of the image makes the B&W conversion rather bland. This needs a lot more contrast. The highlights on the door are distracting.

#2 - Not a good use of selective color. The face is hidden in the shadows and could have benefited from fill (reflector, etc).

#3 - This looks like a family snapshot, reinforced by things like the blown hots pots on faces. Focus seems to be on the tree behind the people?

#4 - This is a picture of a chair. It lacks anything interesting. The composition is nearly completely centered, there's not a whole lot of contrast, the lighting is not remarkable. There's no real 'wow' factor in the image at all.

You've got a lot of room for improvement. Keep at it, esp with that many models at your disposal.

I appreciate your harsh feedback. I am a beginner and definately still learning.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back