New photos

aw i think someone got their feelings hurt. even tho i think she took it the wrong way

C'est la vie, guess it's back to myspace.

Yes I have taken the pictures off, one not because I got my feelings hurt, but two because I'm tired of getting the looks of myself talked about instead of what I could have done better to the photo.
If you have something bad to say please keep it to yourself, I'm not interested what so ever! But if you have some critique then please leave an explanination on how I could have made it better, just don't say Oh I don't like that.
Another thing I've noticed no matter who you are I get more comments on the pictures of me, but on other pictures of different things no one seems to comment or leave anything what so ever. Now tell me if that makes sense?
Seems more like drama to me and I don't do drama....Sorry to those that didn't get to see the photos and none of this goes out to you at all. I'm only referring to the ones that have posted comments on my pictures. Most of them were blocked, but got tired of blocking every single one so why not leave. Sounds like a plan to me....

Ashley.jpg

Im out!:x

Alright, I'm just gonna chime in here, because you're friggin gorgeous!!! Seriously, I know I had looked at the pics before but didn't comment 'cause I was listening to an online lecture. I think I had liked the second one better. The BnW conversions were great, they had really good range. I can't remember the rest, but keep posting!!!

Alright, I'm just gonna chime in here, because you're friggin gorgeous!!! Seriously, I know I had looked at the pics before but didn't comment 'cause I was listening to an online lecture. I think I had liked the second one better. The BnW conversions were great, they had really good range. I can't remember the rest, but keep posting!!!

Thank you so much, you are very nice. But we will see how posting does.

How much Post work did you do on it? I want to say you smoothed out your face a wee bit to much. However, if you didnt do anything like that... Congrats on the smooth skin.. lol.

I softened it a bit because it was to sharp to me, but thanks.

Yea, i think the spots that just seem to stand out a little more to me are to the sides of your mouth.

I forgot to say this in my first post, I like the overall shot. Its nice.

Yea, i think the spots that just seem to stand out a little more to me are to the sides of your mouth.

I forgot to say this in my first post, I like the overall shot. Its nice.

Oh I didn't have lip stick on and my lips were the same color as my skin so I burned them, lol! I guess that's where you get that.
Thank you

PS my bottom lip is pierced too, so not to sure on where your meaning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back