New photos

Oh I didn't have lip stick on and my lips were the same color as my skin so I burned them, lol! I guess that's where you get that.
Thank you

PS my bottom lip is pierced too, so not to sure on where your meaning.

Ah, the burning might be it. I'm just trying to give a little constructive criticism other than, oo la la you're pretty. Pretty or not, compliments don't help photo technique... lol. But it always helps when you have something nice to take a picture of.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

The subject of the photos (and their expressions, body language, comp, etc) is just as important as technique....unless you came out saying "these really are only to play with BW conversion, please only comment on that" you cant really complain. Really, and in all honesty, you were looking for compliments on your appearance and when someone made a fairly benign comment that hurt your feelings, you took down your photos.

Anyways, I didnt care for the original photos but I did think your conversion was great. And I think the lighting was good for what type of photos you were going for. So good job on that.

The subject of the photos (and their expressions, body language, comp, etc) is just as important as technique....unless you came out saying "these really are only to play with BW conversion, please only comment on that" you cant really complain. Really, and in all honesty, you were looking for compliments on your appearance and when someone made a fairly benign comment that hurt your feelings, you took down your photos.

Anyways, I didnt care for the original photos but I did think your conversion was great. And I think the lighting was good for what type of photos you were going for. So good job on that.

In all honesty you can't tell me why I put my photos up. I put them up of me because it seems everything else I post of different things other than myself I can't get anyone to help me on them. No one leaves any cc on them.

But when I post pictures of myself it seems I get all the help I need if theirs something wrong with the picture. Of course I know that some didn't like the biting of my lip, but whose to say that their aren't professional pictures meant for a verocadive theme? Does that change things? I mean come on why take the same old pictures with a smile or without a smile. So boring.....I was going for something different and yes you can say you don't like it if you don't, but if you come in and say you don't like it and that's all you say well if you ask me that's just looking for an argument.

So sorry if you thought other wise of my thoughts, but in all honesty no one can tell my thoughts if they aren't told before hand by myself.

Ah, the burning might be it. I'm just trying to give a little constructive criticism other than, oo la la you're pretty. Pretty or not, compliments don't help photo technique... lol. But it always helps when you have something nice to take a picture of.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much, and I respect that answer so much thank god someone actually pays attention, lol!

No argument seeking here...it just seems like you should be ready to take a few hits if you post for C&C. I dont believe a woman would post "sexy" photos of themselves without at least enjoying the positive feedback from men. I know, I am a woman too! If you want C&C I think just ask for it. I almost always give some if the kids arent screaming and I have something to say. I think alot of people will...esp if you expand and talk a little about what you were going for and specific questions about your work.

Just dont get hurt so quickly, no one called you ugly.

oh, also, I dont take "sexy" photos of myself nor would I post them if I did. I am quite happily married. I think people are attention seeking when the post them...my opinion, no more no less

I personally think that this photo is really over-softened in the face, and not enough in the hair. The contrast between the two doesn't do it for me, because it looks like the hair is... fake? I can't think of how to word it properly. But this just looks over-photoshopped to me. I'd like to see the original (or just with less processing, if you don't like the original).

I have to say, though, I love selective colouring with eyes (don't care how cheesy people say it is).

oh, also, I dont take "sexy" photos of myself nor would I post them if I did. I am quite happily married. I think people are attention seeking when the post them...my opinion, no more no less

Ok I have another, so yet again I will explain myself like I've had to many of times and shouldn't have. I am too a very happily married woman to my hero who just got home from fighting for your freedom, from Iraq. He is the love of my life and the rock and support for what I'm wanting to do.

Yes I take these kinds of pictures for a reason, and only because I want to make a profession out of it. I am a very proud army wife and know lots of army wifes that would love to have their pictures done to be sent to their husbands overseas. So why not make a profession just for that. I mean I am an army wife, I know what they go threw, and I also know that their are tons that'd love to feel comfortable enough with a person to have their pictures taken for their hero's. So why not their sister, an army wife.

So yes yet again I take them and show them for professional reasons only and no I do not post them for responses from just men. I like getting the comments don't get me wrong every woman would of course like you said. But I don't want the comments to be just about that. I like to be told how it coud have been better and if you check in most of the other threads I've posted I have asked for cc in most of all of them.

I personally think that this photo is really over-softened in the face, and not enough in the hair. The contrast between the two doesn't do it for me, because it looks like the hair is... fake? I can't think of how to word it properly. But this just looks over-photoshopped to me. I'd like to see the original (or just with less processing, if you don't like the original).

I have to say, though, I love selective colouring with eyes (don't care how cheesy people say it is).

Ok let me see if I can get you another that I didn't cut down with not so much processing, I don't think I burned the lips in that one either. Thank you though I understand what you mean totally just can't see it for myself of course because I did the photo.

I love selective coloring too, mostly with the eyes, but I love it! :)

Darn it I was wrong I did burn the lips on this one. I have another one somewhere, that I didn't do it to. But it's on one of these many cd's of course my luck.

Other than the lips on this one I like it a bit better, but to some they might not have liked it and I cut it down just for them hoping not to affend anyone.

I'll see if I can find the other for you.......

ash-1.jpg

Darn it I was wrong I did burn the lips on this one. I have another one somewhere, that I didn't do it to. But it's on one of these many cd's of course my luck.

Other than the lips on this one I like it a bit better, but to some they might not have liked it and I cut it down just for them hoping not to affend anyone.

I'll see if I can find the other for you.......

ash-1.jpg

The sharpness and blueness of the eyes and the EXTREME softening of the skin just seems to 'fake' to me. Looks almost like a pocelain doll. However, if this was your intent, two :thumbsup: for ya :)

Ok I have another, so yet again I will explain myself like I've had to many of times and shouldn't have. I am too a very happily married woman to my hero who just got home from fighting for your freedom, from Iraq. He is the love of my life and the rock and support for what I'm wanting to do.

Yes I take these kinds of pictures for a reason, and only because I want to make a profession out of it. I am a very proud army wife and know lots of army wifes that would love to have their pictures done to be sent to their husbands overseas. So why not make a profession just for that. I mean I am an army wife, I know what they go threw, and I also know that their are tons that'd love to feel comfortable enough with a person to have their pictures taken for their hero's. So why not their sister, an army wife.

So yes yet again I take them and show them for professional reasons only and no I do not post them for responses from just men. I like getting the comments don't get me wrong every woman would of course like you said. But I don't want the comments to be just about that. I like to be told how it coud have been better and if you check in most of the other threads I've posted I have asked for cc in most of all of them.

Post all the sexy photos you want. I enjoy them. I take photos of import car scene models all the times and have learned quite a few things from TPF here. And for your husband, HUYA!

The sharpness and blueness of the eyes and the EXTREME softening of the skin just seems to 'fake' to me. Looks almost like a pocelain doll. However, if this was your intent, two :thumbsup: for ya :)

I have to admit it wasn't my intent at first, but I kinda like the way it turned out in the end. :blushing:

Post all the sexy photos you want. I enjoy them. I take photos of import car scene models all the times and have learned quite a few things from TPF here. And for your husband, HUYA!

Thank you, yeah I believe it's gonna be the only way I'll learn right from wrong in those photos. HOOAH! :thumbup:

Sorry to imply you are not happy in your marriage...I assured you weren't married because myself, I would never try (or accept) to get compliments from stranger men as a married woman...just out of respect to and love for my husband. Just an assumption, sorry

but great business idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back