What's new

New Photos

xxx_jpk_xxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been quite a while since I last posted anything on the forums. I've lurked a few times recently, but haven't commented on anyone's photos or posted any of my own. I plan to start visiting the forum on a daily (or at least weekly) basis, so hopefully we'll see a lot of new posts from me.

I thought that since it's been so long since I've posted any photos, I should probably share my most favorite photos that I have taken recently. I've been doing a LOT of 35mm photography as of late, so I don't have many photos prepared to share on here. I'll share some of the few digital photos I have taken in the past few months, though. If you'd like to see all of my post-worthy digital photos, you can click on the link in my signature. :)

C&C greatly appreciated. :D

​
 
great collection of shots. my only c'sm would be on the first one; crop a bit so the person is more in the frame.
 
Hey,

These are some nice shots! I've added you on flickr.
 
great collection of shots. my only c'sm would be on the first one; crop a bit so the person is more in the frame.

Thank you. :) I will remember to focus more on the person in my next portraits. That was a hard shot to make because I wanted to crop in more, but I decided that the colors of the leaves would be great to have take up most of the photo.

These are some nice shots! I've added you on flickr.

I appreciate it. :D I'll have to go check out some of your photos, too. :)
 
I love the one with the building. All of them great though
 
that is some good shots you have taken. i like the skyscraper and the flowers the best. I am definitely encouraging my fiance to join this site. He is into photography too.
 
that is some good shots you have taken. i like the skyscraper and the flowers the best. I am definitely encouraging my fiance to join this site. He is into photography too.

Thank you. :) Make sure he posts some of his shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom