foned TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2004 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2010 #1 This Will Blow You Away. Sneak Peek at The New Photoshop.
JeffieLove No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 15 Location Elkton, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2010 #2 omgosh I wish I had the money to blow on that when it comes out... It will probably be well over $500 though, right? ...
omgosh I wish I had the money to blow on that when it comes out... It will probably be well over $500 though, right? ...
foned TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2004 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Lol probably, i believe cs4 right now you can buy from their website for like $700
JeffieLove No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 15 Location Elkton, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2010 #4 hmmm... the student edition of cs4 is only $200... I wonder how different it is from the full version?
hmmm... the student edition of cs4 is only $200... I wonder how different it is from the full version?
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2010 #5 JeffieLove said: hmmm... the student edition of cs4 is only $200... I wonder how different it is from the full version? Click to expand... It's the same.
JeffieLove said: hmmm... the student edition of cs4 is only $200... I wonder how different it is from the full version? Click to expand... It's the same.