New Pics...Hope you enjoy!

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found some interesting things to shoot in an 'open space' area near my house. I hope you enjoy! C&C welcome, but not required. :mrgreen:

3487365315_e914e51e1f.jpg

2. (NOTE: I did not place this here)
3487364933_bf3c5229e8.jpg

3488180160_c735cdbece.jpg

3488180296_f51abe8e07.jpg

3488180530_9b17f6b5eb.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots! I like the last the best, but I'd do a crop to get rid of the larger triangles of negative space in the bottom corners. I love the DOF, the texture, and the rust color on the wood though. The others all seem to have a very central placement of the subject, which works better when posted individually, but not so much in a set. Nice work though!

Thank you very much Sherman, you have been much help and continue to do so. I appreciate the comments :eek:)

Thanks for the comments!

Nice. But on #2, I can't tell if it is a goofy DOF or an awkward attempt at a gaussian blur in PS. No matter what, it looks off.

Nice. But on #2, I can't tell if it is a goofy DOF or an awkward attempt at a gaussian blur in PS. No matter what, it looks off.

First, it's DEFINITELY NOT a blur from PS, it's from the DOF. But i'm curious to know what you mean by 'goofy'. I really love the angled DOF, so maybe goofy is a good thing :)

Great framing. I love the first one and the last one would be amazing blown up for the wall.

Thank you! I really want to get the first one printed out....i'll let you know when I do! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back