New picture of my daughter...

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sarah -

IMG_7187-resized.jpg

Such a sweetie. I like the "old fashion name" a well. I get so tired of trying to pronounce/decipher my kids friends names, so it is refreshing to see something I recognize.
The blue is really vivid on my screen. To the point of making the whites of her eyes kind of glowy blue. Did you overtweak or is it a natural reflection from her dress?

The blue is really vivid on my screen. To the point of making the whites of her eyes kind of glowy blue. Did you overtweak or is it a natural reflection from her dress?

I did very little PP on this.
Softened her skin a little (not that a baby's skin needs much...) and a little sharpening - that's about it.

The blue in the whites of her eyes is mostly from the TV (what she's looking at). I probably should have turned it off... Some of it may be reflected from her dress too (you can see it under her chin).

a beautiful little doll....she is very much photogenic as seen from her features...u will have lots of time to take her nice pix....love little doll. TFS.

Josh, she's a darling. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of nice pictures of her through the years.

And I can see it now....in about 14 years she's going to be bringing home boyfriends, and daddy's going to be cleaning guns on the coffee table. Don't laugh too hard, it's how I met my father-in-law. :lol:

Thanks everyone! :)

Thanks mitsugirly!

Most reactions

Back