What's new

New point and shoot

Stickerkat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Kodak Z650. I would like to replace it with a camera with Panaramic options and IS and a better zoom. Tried a Canon SX10, but upon comparing pictures, my old camera took a more vivid photo. Any recommendations?
 
I would reconsider the SX10 Canon. It is a good camera .. better than an Kodak camera I have ever handled. Most Canon P&S cameras have the ability to adjust contrast, saturation etc... in camera to the users tastes. Out from factory, they are set very neutral.

You can download the SX10 manual here:
PowerShot SX10 IS Digital Camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom