What's new

New Portrait Model

Probably complains less than the kids too!

;)

Great expression in #2 Ron!

Yep, didn't hear a word or grunt out of him. (maybe because of the glass that was between us, though).

I agree about the look. It was cool to watch his eyes move in camera. He was watching us as much as we were him. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking.
 
Good frame. It looks to have a green cast to me.
 
Love the detail! A little green to me too. Perhaps he just wasn't feeling too well? Been there, done that!!
 
Gotta look more like Todd (Robbins)....gotta look more like Todd...bwahahahahaha:mrgreen:

lol

Good frame. It looks to have a green cast to me.

I can see that now. I use the cloudy WB and dialed it back a little bit, so that may be it.

Love the detail! A little green to me too. Perhaps he just wasn't feeling too well? Been there, done that!!

Thanks

Gotta look more like Todd (Robbins)....gotta look more like Todd...bwahahahahaha:mrgreen:
Lol... ignore her Ron. Great set

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Thanks Todd.
 
Updated the original, I think I got the green out. What do you think?
 
Wow the second picture is beautiful. Its like he was saying yea take that picture buddy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom