Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wonder, how do you look for new interesting posts, via the New Posts button, or going through the different sub-forums which are of particular interest to you?

I click on today's posts, look at the items with the fewest responses and look at those so that I don't get stuck reviewing threads and images I have already seen.

Rusty Tripod

For me that is a very, very, very easy question: when coming to the Forum, I usually work through "My USER CP" first to see if - maybe, please, hopefully - someone has come to PRAISE one of my submissions or at least comment on them (I must love disappointments :( for it does not happen as often as I would want it to happen), and after I am through with all those threads in which I have posted before, I go to New Posts and work my way to the most present from the end. That way I find dodgy posts with a strong smell of SPAM, if they haven't been reported as yet, anyway, and many interesting new things.

To look at new posts I pop along to my local garden centre. They always have a fine selection.

fence-post.gif

ferny ... ;) :)

midget patrol ... yes, just between calendar and search there is the link ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back