What's new

New here ... just posted to Fuji camera forum..... now it's gone ?

As happens, sometimes, your posts were queued up for moderator approval.
 
Last edited:
YA, I've signed up for many a forum. Usually they just instantly say right after you hit that post button .... Moderated needs to approve or something like that !
 
YA, I've signed up for many a forum. Usually they just instantly say right after you hit that post button .... Moderated needs to approve or something like that !
Not all of them need approval, but a few get caught. I have no idea why - maybe something with the IP address.

If you post soemething and it doesn't go through, just wait. We will get it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom