New PP Attempts

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is an older pic, but I played around with it in Photoshop. I wanted to get something different... I think it turned out pretty well.

Let me know what you think!

IMG_2590edit-1.jpg

I really like the pose and overall look of the girl (including outfit). The light in the picture looks off to me, makes everything look a little faded, especially her eyes, which I can see are blue? green? some color that should've shown up more vibrant.

Also, the face has some editing smudges on the right side of the photo, by her left cheek. And I'm not sure if it's the shadow of her hair or not, but by her right eye (left of the photo) on the outter edge there's a little line there (horizonal wise) that sort of cuts into her face. And the eyebrow above that same eye looks weird, as though it's been smudged/or blurred. Hope this helps!

Pretty girl!

I really like the pose and overall look of the girl (including outfit). The light in the picture looks off to me, makes everything look a little faded, especially her eyes, which I can see are blue? green? some color that should've shown up more vibrant.

Also, the face has some editing smudges on the right side of the photo, by her left cheek. And I'm not sure if it's the shadow of her hair or not, but by her right eye (left of the photo) on the outter edge there's a little line there (horizonal wise) that sort of cuts into her face. And the eyebrow above that same eye looks weird, as though it's been smudged/or blurred. Hope this helps!

Pretty girl!

Sorry, but I don't see the editing smudges or the horizontal line. The eye brow hasn't been smudged either; the eyebrows were just messy, which I should have fixed during the shoot. However, there are some stray hairs that I probably should edit out.

As for the color; it was crossed processed, so the color is going to be off (that's what I wanted).

But thanks for the reply

Can I take the picture and, box the area? I won't edit it in any way. Just show you the area I'm referring to.

beautiful girl but the image doesn't seem right to me. I don't like the colour and the arm looks odd.

Thanks Matt, and yeh it's cross processed. You inspired me to try it with your post a little while ago, ha.

I think its pretty cool.

Thanks Clark and elsaspet!

Matt, I didn't use the action you made. You maybe want to hook me up?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back