What's new

New purchase: 85 1.4 :)

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just bought an 85 1.4. I'm super pumped but it just cut my full frame budget in half. I hope I don't have buyers remorse. :s
 
Money lens man! Next on my list.
 
Nikon 85 1.4 or a Sigma 85 1.4???

Schwetty please don't buy the Sigma 85 1.4!! You keep buying lenses recently, that I wish I could afford to buy myself! Its getting highly annoying and I don't think I like you anymore! :lol:
 
Nikon version.
 
Lets see some pictures!
 
G or D mount?
D mount, G would have been nice.

Lets see some pictures!
This is the only one that I currently have. I was sitting in my driver seat after just mounting the lens. Too excited to wait to get home. The dark in the bottom left is the car in the parking spot right next to me. :)

DSC_2073.jpg
 
Schwetty please don't buy the Sigma 85 1.4!! You keep buying lenses recently, that I wish I could afford to buy myself! Its getting highly annoying and I don't think I like you anymore! :lol:

I guess you havent seen Kundalini's arsenal LOL.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom