new shoot with my girlfriend. C&C welcome.

foned

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these aren't suppose to be portraits necessarily, just fun really..

I usually only put four, today im putting five..

3435257987_e3e13d85bb.jpg

IMG_3211 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3435254743_3906afdf10.jpg

IMG_3234 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3436034928_f679ed210b.jpg

IMG_3329 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3436019978_9cb6220bf5.jpg

IMG_3263 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3436090276_534729cfb3.jpg

IMG_3165 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Anything is welcome really..

I am no one to be giving advice, but I have to say I think the composition of the first 4 are fabulous!

Nice composition and lighting, although the chain-link background in #5 isn't the most appealing. Some however seem to have either a blue (#3) or green-yellow (#4, 5) cast.

#2 is my favorite of the bunch. I really like the composition of that pic. Nice work.

much appreciated, i'll try and tweak the colors a bit. I really like the chain link background lol. it reminds me of the fun i had as a kid.

1 and 4 are great!!! Wonderful lighting. Maybe 2 would have been better if you stood a little farther away? Something about the distortion of her feet in that picture just get to me. She modelled well too !!!

1 and 4 are great!!! Wonderful lighting. Maybe 2 would have been better if you stood a little farther away? Something about the distortion of her feet in that picture just get to me. She modelled well too !!!

thanks! she is definitely getting comfortable being in front of the camera ;]

Very nice!

As mentioned, nice composition & model. But her face looks green to me! My monitor is uncalibrated, but I'd take a look at that.

Very nice!

As mentioned, nice composition & model. But her face looks green to me! My monitor is uncalibrated, but I'd take a look at that.

Yea I see that in the last two photos as well.

I'm no pro, but I'm always aware of chopped off fingers/feet. Numbers 3 and 4 would have been nice to have either cropped tighter or included the whole hand (3) or foot (4) Nice pictures though. Your girlfriend looks really comfortable in front of that camera!

First of all, I'll say that 2 is my favorite. I really like the lighting and location.

#1 - The background is a bit busy for my taste and I dont like all the miscellaneous shadows at her feet, it's a little distracting. I would've used a smaller aperture and moved her over to camera left a bit.

#3 - The exposure is fine, but I guess it's a little boring to me. I also dont like the crop. I would've pushed in close on her head or did a head and shoulders shot.

#4 - Again, I dont like the crop, I wouldnt crop off anyone at the ankles, it just looks strange. I would've included all of her in the shot. Also the background is busy, smaller aperture would fix this. I also would like to see more light on her right side. A small reflector would help.

#5 - I cant say anything too bad about this shot, but I guess I'm not a huge fan of the shadows from that chain link. I probably would've moved more around to the front of her like maybe a 3/4 head shot. Also I think the composition could use a little work, putting the subject off center adds interest. I also think her face is underexposed by maybe 2/3 to a full stop.

Most reactions

Back