new shots

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, i havent been on much the last few weeks but im back. i just got a d50 for my birthday and ive been shooting like crazzy. Here are a few shots i took last night, let me know what you guys think.

trailnet6uh.jpg

stonesinwaternet9tr.jpg

purplenet2or.jpg

curvesnet5jc.jpg

canalnet4rj.jpg

brownnet2ah.jpg

barnnet2sd.jpg

barknet9rv.jpg

well... interesting... when I saw the last pic I thought to myslef "damn I have sth simmilar.. somewhere", but when I took my photo like this I thought "damn it's boring". but know when I sa your photo I found that it may look really cool :D thanks for the idea :) and reminding me of the old pic :D

thanks for the comments guy, menots, go take another look at it. i didnt think it was gonna be all that great but the late sun really lit the tree up nicely

Nice series. Don't ya just looooove heading out with a new camera to snap pics?

Very nice shots indeed, I really like your compositions. Especially the first and the forth shot with path and water parallel and then the road and path. Nicely done!

I like the third one shot pretty awesome..

where is that place?

Nicely composed! I especially like 4 - how the road curves away - and 7 - I love a good decrepit building. Lots of nice light.

thanks for the compliments guys. monicam, its the old eire canal that runs through CNY, im sure you history buffs have heard of it.

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice shooting, That old barn in 7 looks like it would be fun to shoot!

it was a tough shot to get, there are houses on both sides and that damn power wire. i figured it would have more of the old look with just the wire instead of nice new houses. i tired to ps it out but i couldnt get the tree to look right so i left it untill i have more time

Most reactions

Back