New signature guidelines

Artemis said:
I dont see any signatures...is this the same for everyone?

Do they work now, Arty? We were testing something yesterday and I think I forgot to turn your signatures back on. Should work for you now, if not let me know.

AlisonPower said:
Do they work now, Arty? We were testing something yesterday and I think I forgot to turn your signatures back on. Should work for you now, if not let me know.
So, you were using Arty as the guinea pig? :lol: [font=&quot][/font]

LittleMan said:
So, you were using Arty as the guinea pig? :lol: [font=&quot][/font]

Look at that Chase, LittleMan just volunteered to be the next guinea pig. Wasn't that nice of him? :twisted:

AlisonPower said:
Look at that Chase, LittleMan just volunteered to be the next guinea pig. Wasn't that nice of him? :twisted:

Just as long as I don't turn out like this little guy...
kiwi.jpg

(not exactly a guinea pig but close enough):greenpbl:

:lmao:

AlisonPower said:

Yah thanks :)

AlisonPower said:
We are also requesting that lengthy lists of equipment be put in your user profile, not in your signature.

Pfft :er: now who would ever do something so childish like that? :roll:

:scratch:

Oh ya I guess I did :oops:

:meh: :mrgreen:

LOL, no worries CanonFan :) It's tempting to do but with so many of the members having exensive equiptment it gets lengthy. You weren't the only one :) That's the nice thing about the profile area, you can add as much or as little about youself as you'd like :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
That's the nice thing about the profile area, you can add as much or as little about youself as you'd like :mrgreen:

I add little. I am photoninja
ph34r.gif

and possibly bipolar :lol:

Geh, crap. Just after I had made a dramatic signature, it's too big. T_T; Meh, oh well, I'll just shrink it down, I guess...

Most reactions

Back