What's new

New Street Shots - "Vectorized"

TM22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS
Shutter Speed: 2/1 second
Aperture: F/5.6
Focal Length: 24 mm
ISO Speed: 400

4189522228_3ec8934f5d_b.jpg


4188756769_06dca1033a_b.jpg


It was a VERY rainy night and I stood in the middle of the highway as semi-trucks flew by me. Then, after I was finished, I had to run through a contruction area, where I got stuck in 2 feet of mud.... :( But thankfully my camera bag wasn't harmed. :)
 
I really like the first one, the colors make it more vibrant.
 
+1, to me the first one does look better
 
:? You do know vector is flat 2D colours, not changing the colour of an image, Dont you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom