New technique for me..

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
my.opera.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I post a lot at the moment. New camera, and my inspiration is higher than high. Anyway, I have seen some cool shots taken with this kind of technique (I think?), so I had to try it myself. What I want you to critique on is how I can get a shot like this better. The shot was so much cooler in full screen, but I guess that won't help me much now. :lol:

Nikon D50
18-55 Lens
Shutter priority mode
Shutter speed 30 sec
ISO 800

driveby.jpg

great photo sharp low noise and it has just that WHAM BABY ! if you know what i mean. Great shot :thumbup:

I like it. I might have cropped it a bit more on the left side as I look at it but it's a really nice shot.

Thank you very much for your generous comments, all of you.

fredcwdoc said:
I like it. I might have cropped it a bit more on the left side as I look at it but it's a really nice shot.
Well, I kinda liked the left bottom corner, but I am gonna give your idea a try when I get home.

cool! nicely done light trail! very crisp! i like how the trail follows a different path, usually with this type of shot, it'll just be a straight path. nice work! grats on the new camera!

slickhare said:
cool! nicely done light trail! very crisp! i like how the trail follows a different path, usually with this type of shot, it'll just be a straight path. nice work! grats on the new camera!

Thank you mate!
Well, the "s"-shaped trail was my idea when I chose this location, so I am glad you liked it. :)

It's great, it could possibly be improved with a more impressive traffic trail. Possibly get a couple of friends to drive the road with rear red fog lights on?

Good idea, good exposure and pleasant S shaped trail, just needs a little more focal interest in the trail IMO.

Rob

Ok, Rob. Thank you very much. I do enjoy your idea.. I have a lot of similar ideas on light trails in the area. Maybe my friends want to join me on them..

Most reactions

Back