Phaedin
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Langley, BC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this while walking my dog. It was an unusual scene which I found rather amusing so I wanted to share it

DSC04125 by mike_gold, on Flickr
So is this the birth of new technology ? Organic electronics that grow on trees?
Or is it an answer to the old question - If a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there to hear it does it make a sound? - well i guess this tree wont hear it .... I wonder if it is Listening to Bach?

DSC04125 by mike_gold, on Flickr
So is this the birth of new technology ? Organic electronics that grow on trees?
Or is it an answer to the old question - If a tree falls in the woods and no-one is there to hear it does it make a sound? - well i guess this tree wont hear it .... I wonder if it is Listening to Bach?