What's new

new to digital

cherylP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
pittsburgh PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to digital camera, looking for cc
IMG_0219.jpg
 
I like the texture and the idea of the shot but I feel it could be better.

The bright parts are just about blown out and are loosing detail. Also, it could really use more contrast. It may be over saturated...but maybe with better exposure and more contrast, it could handle the high saturation.
 
It could also use some sharpening, which a lot of digital images can use.

Here is a quick edit I tried.
red.jpg
 
I agree with Mike. The overexposure/oversaturation has caused tonal block in your highlights.
 
Yeah, i hate tonal block about as much as blown out highlights.
 
It could also use some sharpening, which a lot of digital images can use.

Here is a quick edit I tried.
red.jpg
thanks so much... i see what you mean, the contrast is so claer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom