What's new

New to forum, bringing paintball pictures with me - review?

tartooth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and I wandering if I could get some critique on them, good or bad. I am looking to improve here on things I am doing right, and fixing the things I should/could be doing otherwise. Im not a fan of editing so I rarely do it, I just try to take the best shot when I'm shooting. I try to keep it old school with no fiddling :P

Minor touch up editing Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT - Focal length 18.0mm F/8.0 ISO 400 Shutter 1/640s
img0475pn.jpg


Unedited - Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT - Focal length 50mm F/1.8 ISO 100
mg0836.jpg


UneditedCanon EOS Digital Rebel XT - Focal length 50.0mm F/1.8 ISO 100 shutter speed 1/4000
mg0683g.jpg


Unedited Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT - Focal length 50.0mm F/1.8 ISO 100 1/4000
mg0622k.jpg


Unedited Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT - Focal length 50.0mm F/1.8 ISO 100 1/4000
mg0523k.jpg


Thanks in advanced :)
 
Last edited:
Nice action shots. My favorite is #5. I like the colors in his visor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom