New to forum from Indy

musselman.photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

Started back into photography recently and thought that maybe joining the forum may help me with improving my skills. I currently use a Sony HSC D-7 and a Canon AE-1 Program 35mm. I primarily shoot in B&W on the Sony and Color film for the Canon. My primary shooting involves chasing trains and finding the unique shots (Railfanning). I also take photos of landscapes, horse shows and anything else that looks a little unique or different. Most of my shots are only edited in photoshop for cropping reasons. I don't enhance any of my images. I hope that I can learn some new tips/trades to improve my skills. Most individuals say I have the "eye" but I need to learn more about the settings, lighting, etc. I do fairly well till I need to shoot in darkness, for some reason the dang trains won't stop for me to get a long exposure. :lol: I know some of my limitations is with the camera and I'm working on saving to buy a Canon T2i or 7D. I stay fairly busy with my main job and sometimes it takes me a little bit to get things posted for review. Once I have a little bit of time (won't be this weekend) I will try to update my profile and some of the pics I have taken. Well I reckon enough about me for now. I would like to say again hello to everyone may your Holidays be full of cheer.

Jake

Most reactions

Back