What's new

New To Photography...

Your link doesn't work.

My suggestion is to look at either Canon or Nikon because these are the two brands that almost every professional photojournalist uses. Might as well get familiar with either system now.
 
Why would you want to get a DSLR that was introduced back in 2005 and is out of production now? You can get a much more modern DSLR for a lot less. The Canon XSi, which was introduced last year, is only $687 from Amazon.
Im Getting That Camera For a Used price of $399.98
Oh...I think you might want to check out CraigsList as you could probably find it for less there.
 
Personally, if I were to ever shoot canon (:lmao:) I would choose a better body.
 
My offer still stands. PM me if you'd like to work on pricing, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom