What's new

New to Photography

limelitediva

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! I'm new to the world of photography. Just bought a Cannon SX 40 and love it!


$Lateral goose.webp$Posterior goose.webp$Dramatic Fountain.webp$Sea Shell.webp$Blue Lake.webp
 
What do you guys think? Do you all have any advice?
 
You certainly don't look new to photography, if you are, a brilliant start I must say.

I just fired up my photography career as well so can't provide much critique about your photos :).


Lastly, a question, Would you recommend Canon SX40 or Nikon P510(1000mm lens sure is mesmerizing!)
 
Hmmm... Well I don't know much about Nikons, but I am really happy with my Cannon. I think the Cannon is a great camera to start out with, from my experience. Good luck! :)
 
I think they are over saturated, but that's just me.
 
Hmmm... Well I don't know much about Nikons, but I am really happy with my Cannon. I think the Cannon is a great camera to start out with, from my experience. Good luck! :)

Canon - one N

These are pretty typical new-to-photography shots - subject in center, pumped up colors, etc.
I suggest you take KMH's advice and read about composition.

Lew
 
Your novice images are lovely...

If you post images one below other with proper numbering it will be easy to point out things.....

All The Best :D
 
Thank you so much! I am learning a lot already! Cheers! :)
 
Agree with the above... a lot of your shots are over processed and overexposed in soem cases.
For the water shots, you might consider getting a polarizing filter.
Just my thoughts. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom