New to Photography

Giovanni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm 17 and I recently recieved my parents old Minolta and have I've started to get more and more interested in photgraphy. I have some pictures I've taken recently and just wanted to know how they are, Thanks Alot

forest3.jpg

forest4.jpg

-Mike

Thank you very much. I Did the black and white for you. I'm not sure if it looks all that good though, but here it is for you anyway.

forest4BW.jpg

Hallo Giovanni, and welcome to the forum.

You are introducing yourself with some nice photos here and I really like that tranquil scene in the first. The bench has never so far convinced me too much, neither in your original nor in your black and white version. Too little contrasts, I think, in either of the two. Now Force of Nature has worked some brilliant autumn colours out of your original, with the turquois of the bench in stark contrast to it. That is nice.

And ever since I first saw your photos I have wondered why that bench IS there?

Well, thank you. I wondered the same thing when I was out for the walk I had no idea why a bench would be sitting in the middle of the forest like that. I had to take a shot of it though it looked so untouched almost like it belonged there.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back