What's new

New to photography

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I am getting into photography and still verymuch learning. I have done a little video work in the past but only a small amount of still stuff. Here are a few shots from my new Olympus E-volt 500 taken last week on the second day of ownership.

deer1.jpg


bw1.jpg



deer2.jpg


deer3.jpg
 
Great shots love each one eps 1 and 3! :mrgreen:
 
Agreed ^^^

You're off to a good start. Hope to see more.
 
Thanks for the kind words;) And I'm definately going to "keep shooting"
 
You sure already have "the eye"!!!

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
By the look of your photos displayed here you have as much to offer as you can learn. I really like what I see here.

The first fascinates me much, and the last is just BEAUTIFUL!
 
Thanks again evryone, I'm happy you liked some of the images:)
 
If these photos are what you've done on the 2nd day, you're off to a great start (& future). Great photos! Welcome to TPF!!
 
Massive Props. Those are some calming Pictures. Keep em comming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom