New to the forum & new to photography.

photographybydj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey!

My name's DJ, i'm a self taught graphic designer and aspiring photographer (?). After years of doing design jobs for bands, artists, and companys, i decided adding photography as a service would be a good idea. When I was younger (15 y/o) I thought taking pictures was cool and got the lowest of the line DSLR cameras, after about a year I became more interested in something else and sold it. Fast forward to about 2 months ago my dad decided his T3i was too heavy for him and he went to a mirrorless Sony a6000, and sold the T3i to me.

Since then I have shot random things at the forest, a local market, many local bands shows, a bmx rider, and few headshots of friends, and of course a bunch of my gorgeous girlfriend and our puppy and kitty. I've uploaded a few of my favorites to a tumblr until i launch my design website. Please give me any technical critique on my photos and any comments would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

photographybydj.tumblr.com
-dj

We want to see pictures of the gorgeous girlfriend!

You've a good start in that you'll be adding photography as a + to work you're already doing. It's far more difficult, in this day and age in which many, many folks have a camera within reach all the time, to convince people to pay for your prints without some form of 'hook'.

Wishing you success.

Oooh! Puppy and kitty photos!

Most reactions

Back