New to the forum, possible feed back on my work.

Neuroticax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!

I've been following the forum for about a week now. Browsing and reading and such. I do a lot of hobby photography. I'll be going to college for a Minor in Photography and Major in Digital Imaging, most likely by next spring.

Anyway, so I was wondering if I could get some feedback on some of my pictures. I "specialize" in Macro. I noticed I do my best at it.

Right now I just have a crappy point & shoot Casio EXILIM EX-Z50 Digital. I'll be saving up money for a newer, better camera. Probably a Nikon.

So here are a couple of shots. Feedback good or bad is welcomed. I'm also aware this camera is kinda crappy, so I'm sure I'll get some negative feedback. :sexywink:

572107492_831eabc02a.jpg

I'm not too fond of this one below, actually.
514918149_f576da7d8b.jpg

514882338_359c51dd82.jpg

514882352_1668687f30.jpg

welcome! I'm from milwaukee too and a noobie

I better move this from The Beginners' Place to our Landscape and Nature Gallery, for the Galleries are the places to post your photos, and The Beginners' Place is more of a Q&A-forum for beginners to both the forums and much more to photography as such. OK?

And hey, I do love the colours of the first! (Stay around, get to know me a bit better, and you will understand). And your close-ups are not bad for the type of camera you have.

These four example pics show that for the time being you still like to put your subjects into the very centre of your frame - you might start to break that pattern here and there and change the compositional dynamics of your photos by moving the subjects a bit to the side. Test it out and feel it and tell us how you like it.

Ok, that's fine that you moved it. I didn't even realize it should have been there. LOL (sorry!)

I do have a terrible tendency to make objects the center of attention, if you will. I guess I can blame on my OCD. :lol:

My camera is lent out to the bf at the moment for the upcoming Ozzfest show, so when I get it back I'll be taking more pictures. I'll try and see what I can do about the "center" issue.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Edit: I found this picture I forgot about. It's not center!! lol Is this more of what you're talking about with the off-center type pictures?

399227809_c636851606.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back