Matt Tilghman
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 17, 2011
- Messages
- 140
- Reaction score
- 70
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! I'm new here, but not to photography. I began posting on Fred Miranda years ago, but think its finally time to branch out and post at other forums too. So I look forward to meeting you all.
I'll start by just posting my most recent photos instead of old ones. I spent Sunday afternoon in Calero County Park here in California. My first time there, and it was so pretty! The colors this time of year, not to mention the weather, were perfect. Note that I usually shoot with a large depth of field, but used a wide aperture here, mainly to deal with a dirty sensor
Let me know what you think, C&C appreciated!
Oh and feel free to check out a more detailed blog post, as well as previous photos, at my website: Matt Tilghman Photography | SmugMug
I'll start by just posting my most recent photos instead of old ones. I spent Sunday afternoon in Calero County Park here in California. My first time there, and it was so pretty! The colors this time of year, not to mention the weather, were perfect. Note that I usually shoot with a large depth of field, but used a wide aperture here, mainly to deal with a dirty sensor
Let me know what you think, C&C appreciated!
Oh and feel free to check out a more detailed blog post, as well as previous photos, at my website: Matt Tilghman Photography | SmugMug
