hey johhnyP, welcome. I know what its like to be new on a forums and sometimes not get any feedback but this forum is different and is full of some great people.
I do like your picture, I love airplanes but mainly old WW2 War Birds . the things I like about this image is the blue sky and how it kind of takes you away.
Some will say they dont like images centered but in this case the prop is great centered.
The only downside I would say is the other planes that kind of distract me from the one in subject
JohhnyP; if you wish to capture the symetry of the plane, this would be a good angle, however when the other planes are so close that they get into the frame, then your shot suffers. Perhaps in this case you simply concentrate on other aspects of the chosen subject rather than this full-on frontal shot.
Hi Johhny, I'm also into aircraft photography, although not as much as I used to. We have a WWII Weekend in my area every June and I go as much as I can. What great photo opportunities there!
Perhaps a vertical and/or a tighter shot of the center of this GA aircraft would have been better. Welcome.
The plane looks just cut and the combination of yellow and sky blue makes for fresh, morning feeling. Sure, ther are some other "partial" planes in the frame, but I don't find them distracting, rather natural for a plane on the landing field.
wow! great feedback guys! thanks.
yes the other planes were a distraction for me as well.
also, if i got a tighter shot the wings would be cut off and i didn't want that to happen. i will post more shots now. i have more just didn't want to overload my first post.
:thumbup: