New to the forum...

KooKoo102

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanting to share and get some feedback on my photos... Any thoughts of how I can improve would be great. Thank you in advance.

$image-203827019.jpg

$image-2978463194.jpg

$image-2613586562.jpg

$image-1020158181.jpg

$image-4007053692.jpg

I will post up more...

I like your dunes shot the best and the HDR added to it in this case and I do not mind the path being in the center. The pier is a little dark. Crop the crab shot a little tighter but do not center the crab. the last 2 are just OK

You seem to have a good eye for composition. The crab is the only photo really lacking in those terms. The fourth image is okay, but doesn't compare to the second. The squirrel is a nice shot, though the subject appears to be a bit soft when viewed full size.

The second image steals the show; that is terrifically beautiful
I like the first second
If you could brighten up the rocks in the foreground, that would make #4 a great image
I love the squirrel that looks shy
The crab is bad lit
All The Best :D

1) Looks a bit dark on the left side of the pier. Composition is good. Overall shot could be brightened up a bit
2) Phenomenal! Love it!
3) Composition needs a bit of work on this one. Maybe crop in tighter
4) Great shot, but the rocks look a bit dark on the bottom. Maybe try brightening them up a bit?
5) Love the depth of field, takes your eye right to subject. Although, it does look a bit flat. Try bringing the whites and blacks out a bit more to have more 'pop' in the photo. A little vibrance and saturation probably will help out as well

Thank you all for the comments. As far as pics being dark, should I go for longer exposures/ higher ISO or adjust in post? I usually shoot at ISO 50. The pic with the chipmunk I was using my crappy 75-300 lens... Horrible lens. That's why the pic is verry soft.

i guess i must be missing something when i look at threads. i always try to guess what everyone else will say, but i always get it wrong.

i love the first one!
the second one is okay. i am not partial to HDR. its colorful and all that, but i think any shot with the ocean and some grass would be just as interesting
the crab is cool but not very impressive.
the fourth one is neat
and the chipmunk is in the same boat as the crab

Most reactions

New Topics

Back