New to the forums, C&C

timlair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, just found your forum today. Where have i been all my life? Ive spent 3 hours at least just browsing! Figured I'd post a few shots I've taken the last few months that I liked. Would love to hear your criticism! ;)
4861823913_ff82019d8d_b.jpg

4862434036_7845592ffc_b.jpg

4891095093_94773d5468_b.jpg

4891092743_17ff2709ee_b.jpg

BTW, my flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/timlair

Last edited:
#2 is in Colorado?
#3 Doesnt do anything to me plus the ball is out of focus
#4 I think you need to crop it a lot tighter

I like #4. I would crop it to a square:

edi.jpg

I like the contrast, the simplicity, and the sharp lines of #2. Perhaps a taller crop though.

'Sup Tim??!!

Welcome. I too like the grasses against the dark field area. Neat shot. hope to see you around here more!

Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the feedback! To answer a few questions, yes number 2 is in CO Springs at the US Air Force Academy back earlier this summer. Number 1 is the KC royals stadium the other night.

And for all the comments on number 4, its actually the moons reflection off a local lake here. I liked how I could focus the shot on the grass but still get the glow coming off the lake. Ill take all the advice into consideration!

i really like them for the one with the soccer ball i wonder what it would look like in color

Hello fellow Kc one! I love them all except # 3!

I really like the reflective one but think a tighter crop would definetly help. I like the angles in the first one but not the way the shot was composed. Does that make sense. 2 did nothing for me sorry. Anyhoo, welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more or your shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back