New to The Photo Forum!

Kleetz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

This seems like the right place to post this, if not, then can the admin move this to the proper location. Thanks.

Anyway, I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks now, checking out some sweet pictures...haha. I finally got around to getting a Nikon D40 SLR!!! I've never had a camera up until now (kinda sad!!!) so I'd really love to get some critiques on some of my pictures to come!!

I'm a little confused on how I should go about creating an album or a gallery. Can someone please tell me how I can do this!!! (i feel like such a n00b!!)

Thanks!
-kleetz

I don't think you can create a gallery on here unless you subscribe.

Great site to use for albums.

Welcome to TPF! I have moved your thread over to the Welcomes & Introductions forum for you.

Sideburns is correct: if you wish to subscribe, you get your own Gallery and the ability to upload images directly. Plus other goodies. ;)

However, you can certainly link your images to any of our Galleries as a registered member. I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Start posting and have fun! :D

^ Thanks everyone for the welcome!

terri, thanks for moving the thread! i look forward to posting my pictures and getting some critiques.

I've already took a bunch, so i'll try to have them up tonight.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone. This looks like a great community here.:hug::haha

Welcome aboard Kleetz. This is a great forum to learn from, a bunch of very talented and knowledgeable folks here. And a few misfits, I consider myself one with great pride. :) Don't be a stranger!

Welcome to TPF.

Have a laugh and show us some of your pics.

Welcome to the forum, great bunch of folks to learn from here!

Most reactions

Back