New to this site. I've never posted in a forum before but here it goes.

srlthaballa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody,

My names Steven. I'm in college right now, and have been into photography for a few years now. I've always loved taking pictures of people and things at a young age. 4 years ago I finally gathered up enough money to purchase my first DLSR the Nikon D40. I grew out of the D40 only a few months later and then purchased my Canon t2i a few months after that. Photography has always interested me even though I don't have many hobbies. I'd like to go pro one day but I'm taking it one day at a time. Anyways, here are a few photos of mine that I think are good. Camera used: Canon t2i Lenses used: 50 mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 18-55 mm, 28-75 mm 2.8 Flash used: 430 ex ii

My files are too large and I don't want to go through the process of downsizing them so here is a flickr link.

set1 - a set on Flickr

Welcome to the forums. D40 was my first DSLR as well. Took a lot of good photos with it but I also grew out of it. Upgraded to a Canon 5D last year.

Welcome and all that funky jazz.

First time on a forum? Hope you have a thick skin or have started to grow one already... oh, and watch this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your shot's are great! Welcome to the forum. Like TheFantasticG said, hope you have a thick skin, people can be a bit tough but they all mean well. Just don't ask obvious questions and stuff.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Steven!

Welcome to TPF! That video wasn't bad, actually.... :lol: Have fun, and keep posting!

Welcome !!! I might be wrong here ,but I do believe tpf will automatically resize any files deemed too large . Again, welcome !

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I am going to try and be active on this forum. Thank you.

Welcome !!! I might be wrong here ,but I do believe tpf will automatically resize any files deemed too large . Again, welcome !

It said the files were too big, and I didn't look at anything else. That may be the case though.

Most reactions

Back