What's new

New to TPF, would love feedback!

megstpeter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Des Moines, IA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't often have the opportunity to get much feedback on my work from people other than my biased friends and family. I would love some from people who know what they're looking at!


This was taken just a few days ago, editted with Photoshop.
DSC_0056.jpg
 
very cool photo you have there :)
 
Very Cool~ Enlarged is even better~


I plan on doing some City shooting in Des Moines @ night. Going to Nora Jones @ the Civic Center This Tuesday night~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom