What's new

New Toy: 35 1.4 AF-S. The results / C&C if you would

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodstock, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everybody. Took a week of vacation last week and decided since I wasn't going anywhere, I'd spend some money on a new lens. I've been looking for a fast lens for a while now for two reasons: the D60's terrible high ISO performance means I need fast glass to compensate and the fact that a fast lens gives me more creative options.

So without further ado, here's my favorite result so far.

4645098977_d1fabb279e_b.jpg


D60 | 35mm | f/5 | ISO 100
 
Nice shot! I can't wait until I can step away from the Kit Lens.....
 
Nice lens. Did you get it new or used?

Bought it new. I figure on a consumer lens like this it's better to buy new than used.

EDIT: Much bigger version that really shows off the water droplets here.
 
35/1.4.....i like

good shot..could use more vibrancy in way of color
 
Very nice photo.

On a personal note, I wish there was a bit more contrast between the background and foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom