New toy (car stuff)

Msteelio91

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.digitaldistrictphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just picked this baby up - 2011 BMW 135i M-Sport. MMMmmmmmmmm... Turboooo....

Can't wait to get it out for a shoot :)

20150823_113312_zpsrrmu6ir6.jpg

20150823_113226_zpsmogsbfpc.jpg

20150823_113203_zpsijj2bwwl.jpg

20150823_113143_zpsbmsvfcix.jpg

20150823_113136_zpseeei4yod.jpg

nice. looks like you found one in great shape.

I considered one for like 5 minutes; just a touch too small for me (and lacks some feastures I want like built in Nav). I'm in the process of finding a C350 4matic coupe myself. Might be flying down the NC this week to get one.

Last edited:
Needs moar low.

Lol jk. Nice ride. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff KTISH

more low? so not only will he bend his wheels on potholes, he tears up his front fascia?

It was a joke, chief. Low car guys say that anytime they see a pic of a car that isn't literally ON the ground.

hellaflush morons you mean.

Nice looking ride. You don't seem like a porcupine to me though! ;-)

These can be pretty quick especially with a tune. I've run a few in my STi and I was impressed. Nice find!

MAKE DRESS UP CAR REALIZE

These idiots, you mean?

Thanks all, absolutely love this car so far.

These can be pretty quick especially with a tune. I've run a few in my STi and I was impressed. Nice find!

Definitely. New charge pipe and tuner on the way already, should be seeing 350rwhp and 380rwtq.

nice. looks like you found one in great shape.

I considered one for like 5 minutes; just a touch too small for me (and lacks some feastures I want like built in Nav). I'm in the process of finding a C350 4matic coupe myself. Might be flying down the NC this week to get one.

It's in incredible shape, really got lucky with this one!

Needs moar low.

Lol jk. Nice ride. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff KTISH

Dat turbo sound.... Mmmmmmmm.

Can't wait to get it out for a shoot
You're supposed to DRIVE them.

Oh trust me it's getting the time it deserves! I've already put another 500 miles on it, in 3 days lol.

Certainly not. I'm not one to "fit the part" with car types. I'm a nerd who loves cars is all haha

I considered one for like 5 minutes; just a touch too small for me (and lacks some feastures I want like built in Nav).

By the way, these cars do have the option for the iDrive Nav system. Wasn't a concern for me as I have yet to find a built in nav that I like better than the features my Note 4 provides already.

No one is when they first get one. But if you stare at the badge on the steering wheel long enough you soon realize that turn signals are not needed and that you can certainly pass a long line of cars to merge at the last second.

All kidding aside, nice ride I am very jealous!

I considered one for like 5 minutes; just a touch too small for me (and lacks some feastures I want like built in Nav).

By the way, these cars do have the option for the iDrive Nav system. Wasn't a concern for me as I have yet to find a built in nav that I like better than the features my Note 4 provides already.

I should have been more clear: I dont like the 2011 integration, the 2012 is nice. there were other things. I agree about phone, google maps is great, but i hate fumbled around phone when driving.

still nice car man! i find out if i fly down to get my new one in an hour or so.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back