What's new

New toy out on the town (5 for C&C)

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice. I have been wanting one of these for a while.
 
It's a great lens Joe. I'm.loving every minute of it.
 
Once you get a wide angle lens its like life changing! Congradts and I like your photos. I am not very familiar with black and white but I do really like the 4th photo a lot.
 
4th and 5th shot stand above the rest. 4th needs to be straightened just a bit. Use the back of the seats as a horizontal reference.
 
I too was looking at that Rotan.....something seemed off i just couldnt put my finger on it, even tho I had leveled it out (i think i was using something else to base if it was straight or not).

the 5th is actually the stairs to my apartment. looks a lot longer than what it actually is....
 
it was straightened in PP. i guess i just didnt straighten it enough lol
 
Exquisite images... i can't decide which set i like more- color or B&W!!!
 
I really like #4....nice work.

I have been struggling to decide between getting a wide angle zoom and a tele zoom your images remind me why I want the wide angle first.
 
i was having that same problem scuba. i ended up buying both the wide angle and a tele zoom
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom