What's new

New TPF user, and need feedbacks =)

Yazeed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
KS
Hi there ,
this is Yazeed , international student studying in lawrence, ks
I've been loved with many regular digital cameras. Now, I have my new slr Canon T2i camera. Take a few mins and look at my work. Please, I really need feedback as a beginner = )
more comments are welcome :lol:

4549154725_4b4fe95ab3_o.jpg


4549154641_c83c915678_o.jpg


4549110937_d6b3bfa812_o.jpg


4549712980_afd5358be5_o.jpg


4549015375_8982b1c056_b.jpg


4549382002_9c5da2bab5_b.jpg


4547216576_d3c88350a6_b.jpg


More is comin' =)
for bigger photos visit me on my photostream :
Flickr: Yazeed_in_US' Photostream
 
Last edited:
just edit something, nd i wanna make my post up ,, sorry =)
 
When you photograph across water, you have to watch for the horizon to be level. It is quite crooked in 2, 3 and 4. And the angle doesn't look deliberate, but accidental. There are means to straighten photos with the help of pp software.

The light wasn't always your friend and you got a good many blown skies where you shot against the sun, no matter if it was partly cloudy. Those very bright areas are highly distracting as they invariably pull the eyes and you don't get a chance to really enjoy the photo.

Photo 3 looks the most promising to me, if it were level - and you could bring out those colours just a tad more. Not much. Just a little. I think...
 
When you photograph across water, you have to watch for the horizon to be level.


The light wasn't always your friend and you got a good many blown skies where you shot against the sun, no matter if it was partly cloudy. Those very bright areas are highly distracting as they invariably pull the eyes and you don't get a chance to really enjoy the photo.

I got the first one, thank a lot :thumbup:
but what about the light ? should i try taking with different angles?

I really appreciate it ,
and i want more feedback ... =+)
 
Couldn't have said it any better.
 
thanks .. i got what u guys meant ... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom