New to photo and need a "start gear list" to start and learn nude photography...

I understand that the OP hasn't responded yet, and yes, it is certainly possible it was a post-and-run, but it's been only one day, so I don't think it's fair to say he or she has disappeared yet.
Maybe he's already working with the model.

Working with the public on a daily basis, I have long learned that my knowledge in comparison to thiers may be limited and I don't know all of the facts of a specific discussion or complaint. So I take each question as wholly legitimate.
But then as each post comes in from those with other experience, even if the OP is a hit a run type, I learn from others on issues.

So I have a tendency to accept each post as legit., up to and unless there is something otherwise involved.

Hey, i am back again. Thanks for answers. I looked before replying. I have decided to buy a canon eos 5d mark 2 (old, cheaper but cool and technically full of buttons: all the "pro" settings to use for learn photography well). I will probably sell my gift (or wait) and buy (in winter or above) the mk.

I will try to build lightning gears i can't buy (i use 3d printing too). Any advice, tutorials or books? please.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back