What's new

New UWA Lens

MGY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just received my Tokina 12-24 and it is very wide. Haven't really had a chance to play around yet but this shot was taken less than 2 ft away from the car.

dsc9134copy.jpg
 
Depending on the camera you have, 12mm is pretty wide. In fact, if I am not wrong, it's considered "ultra wide" This lens looks pretty good though I can see a worrying degree of CA on the left edge of the lens.
 
thanks, but what is CA?
 
Tokina 12-24 is wide, I'm using that range too.

My friend's tokina 11-22 (wow, even wider.)
 
full or cropped frame? I assume cropped?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom