New Video (NSFW) - "UNDRESS. DRESS. NO. 1"

dannowatts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dannowatts.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
posted a new video which is the first (of many) in an ongoing series.

"UNDRESS. DRESS. NO. 1"
www.vimeo.com/22215902

gonna start posting a new one every few weeks.
if you dig this and want to share with anyone, that would be appreciated!
enjoy :)

Last edited:
1. I like the video
2. It violates tpf's "no nudity" censorship. Better take it down.

i'm not sure if its the website or not, but everything i watch on it seems VERY choppy for some reason. maybe thats how the video was shot and meant to be played? but other websites i watch videos on seem fine on my end :S

either way, shes beautiful

Sexy naked woman video is fine, but is it photography?

Ummmmmmm.....yeah she is smokin hot. What else did you want to hear? What did you use to film this?

i'm not sure if its the website or not, but everything i watch on it seems VERY choppy for some reason. maybe thats how the video was shot and meant to be played? but other websites i watch videos on seem fine on my end :S

either way, shes beautiful

yeah, must be the website or vimeo hates you because it's not choppy for me.

thanks for checking out the video :)

What is there to critique? Yes, this is art. But I'm not sure what it is supposed to achieve, or what the piece is going for.

However, I would find them much more... alluring (no, no, not in that way, it's just the only word that comes to mind at the moment) If these where actual photographs and zoomed out.

The model obviously has the right attitude and technique, but the framing is just wrong. (no offence)

Zoom out, keep the shirt, tease with the chest, model on a wall, leg bent backwards, lets see what happens.

I love it. Love the edit. I love the music. I love the model. Very simple yet very interesting. I assume you slowed it down? How much?

Sexy naked woman video is fine, but is it photography?

Watch the video, click on capture screen. You tell me if the still picture is photography or not.

Dano, admire your work. I am sending you a pm right now LOL.

your Look For A Women is the best one you have done yet. I liked that one alot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back